Amanda Gobatto | Founder of Heartledpreneurs™ (she/her) is...
◦ a wife and a mom of two children
◦ a retired elementary educator
◦ part time marketing professor
◦ published writer
◦ FemCity Toronto Board member and FemCity Newmarket President
◦ and last but definitely not least, a passionate, heartfelt entrepreneur who guides small business owners to feel connected, clear and confident in their branding, marketing and messaging as well as business systems and strategies and implementing online aspects of their business.
Amanda supports small business owners through:
◦ 1:1 coaching and consulting + strategizing
◦ monthly Social Media Think Tank sessions, Work Pods, circles and more
◦ and online Professional Development workshops + courses
Amanda has the gift of understanding the digital world and connecting with audiences in the online space. Over 17 years ago, Amanda became a blogger, growing an audience of Canadian Moms syndicated to over 100,000 followers. Since then, she has worked with brands like Today's Parent and Netflix all while sharing stories and continuing to inspire, empower and educate entrepreneurs across the globe.
Her mission is to work with fellow Heartledpreneurs to create positive change in this world together.